LICENSE 2024-01-05T21:44:16+00:00

The American FREEDOM is a professional two-way radio like those used by the policemen and firemen in your community. Your two-way radio system must have a license from the FCC. Below are the forms we suggest you complete to receive the proper, ten-year, FCC license for your two-way radio system (both forms required). If you have a question about the FCC license, call American Electronics at 1-800-872-1373

Just click on these forms to save or print them for your convenience.